Apple Firmware Firmware0 0
Apple Releases iOS 14.5 and iPadOS 14.5 Download
...::: iOS 14.5 New Final IPSW Download Links :::...
iOS 14.5 Release Notes
The full release notes for iOS 14.5 are as follows :
Unlock iPhone with Apple Watch
- Ability to unlock your *iPhone* X and later with Apple Watch Series 3 and later when you attempt to use Face ID while wearing a face mask
AirTag and Find My
- Support for AirTag to keep track of and find your important items like your keys, wallet, backpack and more, privately and securely in the Find My app
- Precision Finding uses visual, audible, and haptic feedback to guide you directly to your nearby AirTag using Ultra Wideband provided by the U1 chip on iPhone 11 and *iPhone 12* models
- AirTag can be located by playing a sound via the built-in speaker
- The *Find My* network with hundreds of millions of devices can help you find your AirTag, even when it isn’t nearby
- Lost Mode notifies you when your AirTag is found, and you can enter a phone number where you can be contacted
- Support for separate skin tones for each individual in all variations of the couple kissing emoji and couple with heart emoji
- New face emojis, heart emojis, woman with a beard emoji
- Siri* now includes more diverse voice options
- Incoming calls can be announced with *Siri*, including who is calling, when you’re wearing your *AirPods* or compatible Beats headphones, and you can answer hands-free
- Group FaceTime calls are supported by asking *Siri* to *FaceTime* a list of contacts or a group name from Messages
- Emergency contacts can be called by asking *Siri*
- App Tracking Transparency lets you control which apps are allowed to track your activity across other companies’ apps and websites for ads or sharing with data brokers
- Share your favorite lyrics using Messages, Facebook, and Instagram Stories, and subscribers can play the snippet in Messages without leaving the conversation
- City charts showcase what’s popular in over 100 cities from all over the world
- Podcasts Show Pages are redesigned to make it easier to start listening
- Option to save and download episodes, automatically adding them to your Library for quick access
- Download behavior and notification settings can be customized on a show-by-show basis
- Top Charts and popular categories in Search help you discover new shows
- Dual SIM support enables 5G connectivity on the line that’s using cellular data on *iPhone 12* models
- Smart Data Mode improvements further optimize your experience on 5G networks for better battery life and data usage on *iPhone 12* models
- 5G international roaming enabled on supported carriers on *iPhone 12* models
- Redesigned News+ tab enables Apple News+ subscribers to quickly find, download, and manage magazine and newspaper issues
- All-new Search experience that helps you find relevant topics, channels, and stories
- Accidents, hazards, or speed checks along your route can be reported by telling *Siri* on your *iPhone* or on CarPlay
- Estimated time of arrival (ETA) can be shared when cycling or walking, in addition to driving, by asking *Siri* or tapping on the route card at the bottom of the screen, then tapping Share ETA
- Ability to sort reminders by Title, Priority, Due Date, or Creation date
- Option to print your reminder lists
- Translation playback speed can be adjusted by long pressing the play button
- Xbox Series X S Wireless Controller or Sony PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller support
- Ability to stream audio and video content from Apple Fitness+ workouts to *AirPlay* 2-enabled TVs and devices
- ETA in *Apple Maps* can be easily shared while driving with new *Siri* or keyboard controls in *CarPlay*
This release also fixes the following issues:
- Messages at the bottom of the thread may be hidden by the keyboard under certain circumstances
- Deleted messages may still appear in Spotlight search
- Messages may persistently fail to send texts in some threads
- Mail would not load new emails for some users until restarting the device
- Call blocking and identification section may not appear in Phone settings
- iCloud Tabs may not appear in Safari
- iCloud* Keychain could be prevented from turning off
- Reminders created via *Siri* may be unintentionally set for early morning hours
- Battery health reporting system will recalibrate maximum battery capacity and peak performance capability on *iPhone 11* models to address inaccurate estimates of battery health reporting for some users (https://support.apple.com/HT212247)
- Optimization to reduce the appearance of a dim glow that may appear at reduced brightness levels with black backgrounds on *iPhone 12* models
- AirPods* audio routing to incorrect device for Automatic Switching
- AirPods* Automatic Switching notifications might be missing or duplicated
Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
New Release iOS 14.5 Download IPSW Direct Links
How to Update your device wirelessly
- Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
- To update now, tap Install.
- If asked, enter your passcode.
With iOS 14.5, you can have your iOS device update automatically. To turn on automatic updates, go to Settings > General > Software Update > Automatic Updates. Your iOS device will automatically update to the latest version of iOS. Some updates might need to be installed manually.
Update your device using iTunes
If you can’t update wirelessly on your iOS device, you can update manually using iTunes on a computer that you trust. If your computer is using Personal Hotspot on the iOS device that you’re updating, connect your computer to a different Wi-Fi or Ethernet network before you update.
- Click Download and Update.
- If asked, enter your passcode. If you don't know your passcode, learn what to do.
iOS 14.5 IPSW Download Links :
iPadOS 14.5 IPSW Direct Download Links :
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (4th generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 10.5-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- iPad (5th generation), iPad (6th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (4th generation),
- 10.2-in. iPad (7th and 8th generations)
- iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2
- 9.7-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
Just Follow the Rules and Be Polite
Saying "thank you" can be hard. But it's so important.
Via Apple Firmware