Apple Firmware Firmware0 0
Apple Releases iOS 14.5.1 and iPadOS 14.5.1 Download
...::: iOS 14.5.1 New Final IPSW Download Links :::...
iOS 14.5.1 Release Notes
Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
New Release iOS 14.5.1 Download IPSW Direct Links
How to Update your device wirelessly
- Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
- To update now, tap Install.
- If asked, enter your passcode.
With iOS 14.5, you can have your iOS device update automatically. To turn on automatic updates, go to Settings > General > Software Update > Automatic Updates. Your iOS device will automatically update to the latest version of iOS. Some updates might need to be installed manually.
Update your device using iTunes
If you can’t update wirelessly on your iOS device, you can update manually using iTunes on a computer that you trust. If your computer is using Personal Hotspot on the iOS device that you’re updating, connect your computer to a different Wi-Fi or Ethernet network before you update.
- Click Download and Update.
- If asked, enter your passcode. If you don't know your passcode, learn what to do.
iOS 14.5 IPSW Download Links :
iPadOS 14.5 IPSW Direct Download Links :
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (4th generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (3nd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 10.5-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- iPad (5th generation), iPad (6th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (4th generation),
- 10.2-in. iPad (7th and 8th generations)
- iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2
- 9.7-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
Just Follow the Rules and Be Polite
Saying "thank you" can be hard. But it's so important.
Via Apple Firmware